BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Forgiveness


When you withhold forgiveness from others, the Universe withholds from you. I've been focusing on forgiving others rather than reacting from anger. I've been meditating on Green Tara, the female boddhisatva of compassion. I've been asking her to help me to feel compassion even for those that are negative or just plain nuisances, lol. It was a meditation I learned from a tape about the Dark Goddess. The author China Galland had a devotion to Tara and the Black Madonna. Asking Tara to bless those with light, wisdom, and purification to those whom I may not like but have to deal with on a daily basis has had its rewards :)

OM TARE TU TARE TURE SVAHA

1 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

That is very through because "what goes around comes around".

BTW, I love your blog, so I’ve given you an award to prove it ;) Please stop by my blog to claim it!