BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brujo Heal Thyself

We spiritual people like to help others but sometimes we need help ourselves. Don't be too stubborn to ask for help when you need it. Sometimes we need a vacation from helping others in order to re-charge ourselves. Don't be afraid to do this. Because of my empathic gift sometimes I get caught up worrying about others or getting too emotionally involved in their problems. It is good just to take a step back sometimes and take a ciesta to revitalize your energy and well being. Just some food for thought :)

1 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Goodness! I need to do some serious Brujería on myself, I've been kind of in the dumps lately, but I'm feeling better now. I go home next weekend. WoooHooo!

Bring on the tostones!