BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My New Financial Story for 2010


(The book, Money and the Law of Attraction, by Jerry and Esther Hicks, recommends that one retells their own financial story in a new, more positive way. Here is mine.)

Currently, I am working at a job that pays more money. As a result of being a more fun occupation, this job makes me feel good. At this time, I am doing several Tarot card readings per week for clients who are paying money for my services. In addition to that I am getting paid to do several spiritual workings. Also I am studying to be a professor. I can honestly say at this moment, I am a healthy, prosperous, and happy individual. I'm looking forward to using the money that I have saved to take a vacation to Venice, Italy.

0 comments: