BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sorrow



Everyday life can be a bit of a frustration. Often there is no time to relax, reflect, or just catch your breath. This can lead to a handful of problems.
In times like this, I find myself easily irritated and defensive. This month was particularly frustrating. Mercury in Retrograde through the sign of Aries seem to cause flare ups in myself and others. Things I normally would have brushed aside, I chose to make an issue out of.
Last Friday, my co-workers and I were laid off our jobs. While I find the free time to be most refreshing, the lack of money is not. Still I have a feeling that better things will come along.
Right now I am taking the time to relax, organize, and get my priorities in order. Part of this includes releasing a lot of the old pain of the past. Some of this includes rebuilding and healing the patches of my soul. A lot has to do with forgiveness of myself and others. Letting go of confusion is a start and embracing that I have the knowledge to go forward.

Taking the time to breath and reflect has helped a lot the past few days. It has put things in perspective, as I move from sorrow to joy.

Thanks to all your bright stars and angels on earth for your patience, advice, and most of all Love. Ashe!

0 comments: