BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 06, 2009

Roads in Life, Caminos de La Vida Loca


Today is Monday, the day of Eshu/Elegba in both Lucumi and Candomble. Here is my tribute to the Divine Trickster himself.
The roads of life may be difficult or easy depending on the choices we make. Exu, is always there to guide us or trip us with a banana peel to make sure we learn. Sometimes the only way we learn is to fall on our asses. Myself, being the stubborn hard headed Taurus, I often learn the hard way. Yet no matter what errors I make, how many times I stumble, I end up in the right place and that is what matters. No matter how much I may fume or shake my fist at the heavens, I end up laughing at myself when I realized that nothing I have done is in vain. I would like thank all of you who have enriched my life, who have brought blessings just by being the wonderful people that you are.

Eshu,
Divine Trickster,
Left Hand of God,
Messenger of the gods,
Guardian of all doorways and roads,
show us the right paths in life and be with us as we travel those stone filled roads,
filled with trials,
help us to make the right choices at the crossroads of Life.
Ashe.

Ti amo baba. I love you. Exu Laroie!!!

1 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Primo, I need a sticker or something that I can carry with me all the time. I keep on falling on my butt so often that I'm becoming immune!