BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 03, 2011

Limpieza de La Luna Nueva

I recently deactivated my Facebook. There was too much gossip, drama, and distraction up in there. Hopefully this gives me more time to focus on writing on the short story I have been working on about the Archangel Raphael. I haven't been writing a lot lately, much less blogging. I miss it.
Yesterday was a New Moon and a Solar Eclipse. A time for New beginnings and change. Time to discard old and outmoded ideas and features in my life that no longer serve in my growth.
I slowly feel like I am coming back into myself. I just have to face my fears and move forward. Ashe.

2 comments:

Amber Pixie Shehan said...

I go through that every couple of years...ditching the drama and then focusing on me and mine, and then over time returning to social media, slowly re-adding those whose opinions and day to day matter to me. :)

Which is why I follow your blog, too. You are an interesting and cute ducky! :)

Filho de Logunede said...

Thanks Amber, you are the soothing balm of sweet honey :)